Experience Norwegian nature at its best!
Uvdal is situated at the northern end of the Numedal Valley, about 170km from Oslo. In Uvdal you will find activities and attractions suitable for the whole family all year round!
- Uvdal is at the foot of the Hardangervidda National Park, the highest mountain plateau in Europe
- Uvdal has an extensive network of signposted footpaths and hiking trails
- In winter there are 2 alpine resorts with a total of 25 pistes
- We have more than 350km of prepared cross country skitracks through varied terrain and of all difficulties
- In summer try fishing in mountain lakes and rivers, or go horseback riding in the beautiful natural surroundings
- For an adrenaline rush, try rafting, snowmobile safaris or driving rallycross cars on ice
- Visit our two stave churches and the outdoor museum to experience the culture and history of the area
- Accommodations range from old farms to mountain lodges, from private cabins to camping huts, all with modern facilities and a welcoming atmosphere!
Welcome to Uvdal!